Living Room Interiors At Pune, India
TYPE OF WORK
- Design & Execution
- Bespoke Furniture Design
- Fabric & Furniture Selection
AREA OF PROJECT
- 450 Sqft
BRIEF & SCOPE
- This project involved using metal & glass to create simple yet classic furniture pieces.
- The old sofa was refurbished by changing the colour of the fabric and cutting out the single pieces ‘L’ shaped sofa to create separate 3 & 2 seaters, it opens up the living area & makes it look very pleasant.
- Under the staircase is often the neglected space, here is what we did ! Adding a pop of colour gives liveliness to the dull space, use neutral tone furniture to keep the balance & finally adding decor items to give it a personal touch.
- And there you are with a space to read a book or put your feet up & enjoy a cup of coffee or even a tiny personal office space.